EE-2 Environmental Enclosure
The Environmental Enclosure (EE-2) is for dust and water protection in industrial and agricultural environments and in public places. This is a Euro-Style plastic enclosure 120 mm wide, 180 mm high, and 80 mm deep (5 in × 7 in × 3 in) with a clear polycarbonate gasketed front cover. There are screened air inlets on the sides and an exhaust fan on the bottom.
Everything in the enclosure is powered by 12-16 VDC or, as an option, 24 VAC or DC. Other options are a relay to control external equipment, a 4-20 mA signal loop output, and an enclosure interior heater. Wiring to external equipment is via a semi-sealing side gland.
Please call us to order the EE-2.
- Factory environments with dust, spray, and general need for extra protection.
- Farms to protect from dust and wash downs.
- Agricultural storage areas to protect from treatment chemicals, sprays, dust, insects, and to provide an enclosed environment for instrument heating, etc.
- Public areas such as office buildings, apartment complexes, and hotels to protect against tampering with the instrument yet keep it visible.
- Other: swimming pool maintenance sheds, water supply control areas, trash bin areas, in ships, attached to machinery, and mobile skid packages.
- Rugged construction made of tough polycarbonate.
- Clear polycarbonate gasketed cover with 4 mounting screws.
- Inside mounting board predrilled for Eco Sensors C, EZ, and OS series of instruments.
- Relay output option with 5 amp contacts.
- 4-20 mA output option.
- Interior space heater option.
- Designed so that any dust or liquid droplets that do enter the enclosure flow around the instument while the gas sample diffuses to the instrument gas inlets.
- Bottom mounted exhaust fan to maintain air flow and remove accumulating dust, etc.
- Extra top and side knock-outs so that the customer can attach his own additional piping and wiring.
- Uses same 12 VDC output AC adapter that is supplied with the instrument.
- 24 VAC or DC power option such as for HVAC and OEM machinery systems.