OEM-3 Ozone Detection and Control Board
The model OEM-3 is designed to control ozone generators and alarms based on an adjustable ozone concentration set point. It uses plug-in electrochemical sensor modules for 0- 0.1 ppm, 0-1 ppm, and 0-10 ppm with other set points available as custom configurations. The desired set point is specified when ordering by putting the ppm range after the model number. For example: a 0.1 ppm OEM-3 board system would be OEM-3 @ 0.1 ppm, and the replacement sensor module for it would be OEM-03-0.1. The sensors modules can also be located at a distance from the OEM-3 boards by 2 m or 8 m (6 ft or 25 ft) cables. These are readily available wire extension cables.
LEAD TIMES FOR NEW ORDERS CAN BE 2-4 WEEKS. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
- Choice of calibration @ 0.1, 1.0, or 10.0 ppm.
- Power Req.- 12-24 VDC or VAC.
- Set point relay- 5 amp NC and NO.
- System connections- Terminal block.
- Signal Outputs- 0-2 VDC and 4-20mA.
- Sensor: Electrochemical SPEC Sensor.
- Range: 0-0.1 ppm, 0-1.0 ppm, or 0-10.0 ppm
- Sensitivity: As low as 0.03 ppm for the 0.1 ppm module, These sensitivities will decrease if sensor module extension cables are used.
- Response time: < 60 s to 90% full scale, immediate response time < 5 s.
- Turn-on, turn-off time delay: 8 seconds standard. Other times by request.
- Recommended temperature and humidity range: 50F-86F (10C-30C), 25%-75% RH. The circuit does include temperature compensation.
- Supply voltage required: 12-24 VDC or AC, 250 mA.
- Relay ratings: SPDT non-latching. Contacts: 5 amps at 250 volts AC.
- Size of main board: 83 X 83 mm (3.25″ X 3.25″). Requires 28 mm (1.125″) clearance from top surface of board and 6 mm (.250″) clearance from bottom surface of the board.
- Warm-up Time: Min. 1 hour before testing, for best results allow 12 hours before continued use.
- Zero Adjustment: Re-zero function included standard
- Compatibility: The gas exposure inlet of the OEM-3 is located the same distance off the board as the tip of the SM-5 sensor on OEM-2 and the relay activation time is the same as in the OEM-2 product family.
Product manual PDF file (requires Adobe Acrobat ™ reader)
0.1 ppm, 1.0 ppm, 10.0 ppm